Saturday, April 2, 2016

Countdown - Day 8

Hello everybody.

I hope you are having a great day/weekend.  It is super windy here today and we even had some snow a couple of times.  Nothing that stuck and, in fact, didn't even manage to survive after landing on something.  That's ok.  I don't have a problem with that.

Here is my update on March's Bucket List.  Little by little it is getting done.  I have way to many squirrel moments and keep getting sidetracked.  :)


I am not doing much sewing today.  I am, however, getting my sewing area cleaned up and part of it more organized or at least a couple of things labelled.

BUT....I haven't forgotten to pick out a couple of pictures from the International Quilt Show in 2013 for you to see.




I hope you have enjoyed these pictures.  More have been picked out for tomorro.  :)


No comments:

Saturday Musings

 Hello everybody.  I hope your Saturday is going  well.  I have been busy working on various projects and can now show some pictures.  Befor...