Wednesday, December 28, 2016

December 28, 2016 - Closing down 2016

We're getting close to the end of 2016 and I can't say that I'm sorry to say good bye to it.  I always like the end of the year because it means I can start a new year and planning on how to get more organized.  I had some finishes in 2016 which is always good to say but now that I only have a couple of days to finish projects.  What shall I finish?

One of the projects that I hope to finish is the t-shirt quilt so I can get it mailed off in early January.

Another project will be to get started on a new project for 2017.  It will be like a small BOM that I am doing with a friend.  8" finished squares.  It is a pattern that I found for the GO!  Not sure that I will use the GO! for all of it since I don't have all of the dies but it is simple enough to fill in by hand with what I don't have.

Remember the Santa wall hanging that I said Janine gave me for Christmas?  Here is a picture of it.



What kind of weather do you have in your neck of the woods?  Here is what it says for DeKalb.  Can you believe it?  It's almost 2017 and we are still doing ok.  Of course traditionally we won't get hit with bad weather until the night before I have to return to work or the day of.

I hope everybody has a great day.  It's time for me to get working on some things.


TODAYCLOUDY
HIGH42°10%
TONIGHT
LOW28°10%
THU
HIGH32°20%
THU NIGHT
LOW22°20%
FRI
HIGH30°

No comments:

Total eclipse

 Shalom stopped by and showed me a couple of the pix that he took of the eclipse.  I thought I'd share with you. The first two pictures ...