Saturday, December 24, 2016

Merry Christmas....Eve

Merry Christmas to my friends who are far enough away to celebrate it now.  :)   I have company until Monday or Tuesday so this will have to be quick.

I hope everybody is having a safe holiday and enjoying it no matter what you end up doing.

I received a gingerbread man from my sister in law.  I haven't had one of her loaves since Mom first moved into the nursing home.


I thought you might like to see him BEFORE he loses his head which will probably be tomorrow morning for breakfast.  LOL.

Two times a day Janine and I are going to McDonald's (yes they are open 24/7 even on Christmas Day) so she can use their WiFi to do computer stuff on her iPAD.  I don't have WiFi at home (since it is only me).  It gives us something to get out for but tomorrow we are going to be cooking also so that will be fun.  Tonight she made her

She made it with 2 pounds of ground venison and 1 pound of lean ground beef.  Of course you can use any ground meat.  Janine can't process pork products or a lot of different ones so she brought what she could handle.  I now have some of them in my freezer.  :)

Tomorrow will be Turkey and dressing, coconut cream pie, Cranberry sauce, and green bean casserole.  Not sure if I will have time to make bread or bake some cookies.  We will exchange presents tonight and I will give her the NOEL that I cross stitched.  She has plenty of my quilty things but nothing cross stitched.

Everybody have a great holiday and I"ll talk to you later.

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!



No comments:

Saturday Musings

 Hello everybody.  I hope your Saturday is going  well.  I have been busy working on various projects and can now show some pictures.  Befor...