Sunday, August 20, 2017

Guess what I am doing this afternoon!

When you see this picture I bet you will guess what I am going to be doing this afternoon.


Yep, you guessed it.  It's floss winding time again.  These are most of the colors I need for the counted cross stitch chart for William Morris Holy Grail detail Arming Departing Knights by Orenco Originals.  I started to gather the floss since I need 4 colors to carry on with my mini owl and I can't find them all locally.  Of course I also couldn't find all of the 48 colors I need for the Holy Grail chart either.  I'll just carry on my search for the numbers.  I can probably find it at the cross stitch shop in Rochelle, IL.  I thought I wouldn't be able to get there until Saturday but I checked online and Lotti's Keep is open today according to their Facebook page.  I think I'll run over and see if I can pick up the missing colors.  I'll let you know how it turns out.

Here is my update on my Mini Owl.  This is around 1400 stitches.  It's coming along but slowly.  That's ok.  I'm doing it because a)I love to do cross stitch and b) if I hurry it won't be relaxing and the stress relief that I look for when I do cross stitch.


Wish me luck!  I'll let you know how it goes.



No comments:

Saturday Musings

 Hello everybody.  I hope your Saturday is going  well.  I have been busy working on various projects and can now show some pictures.  Befor...