Friday, August 18, 2017

Scary Picture

Brace yourselves!  I am posting a scary picture.  You might have guessed it...it's a picture of me.  I thought I'd post another one since I've lost some weight.  Since March 1st, I've lost:
45.6lbsTotal Lost
1.9lbsAverage Weekly Loss


Sorry about the background but it was the only place I knew that had a full length mirror.

Another shocker is that now that I've started to feel better, and now that I found where I put my clip on magnifiers, I started to take a few more stitches on the cross stitch project (mini owl).  Of course that means I needed to make some more needle minders.  I found some cute buttons so used them this time.  What do you think?


Yes that is my mini owl that they are attached to.  I'm making slow progress on it but then I've never been a fast cross stitcher.  Actually I've never been fast in any of my crafts.  I will get it done though.

Break time is over so I have to go.  I hope everybody has a wonderful day/night.

Until next time....

Happy Days!

1 comment:

Sue Cottle said...

Oh my goodness!!!!! You look fantastic! Well done for losing so much weight - I had to do a double-take because you look so different! Congratulations. It's so hard to find a diet that works for you - because it's never a 'one size fits all'. So what was the particular way that's worked for you? So proud and pleased for you!

big hugs
sue:)

Total eclipse

 Shalom stopped by and showed me a couple of the pix that he took of the eclipse.  I thought I'd share with you. The first two pictures ...