Tuesday, November 7, 2017

Another use for fabric boxes

I just had to take a break from work today and share with you another use for fabric boxes.  You have seen my boxes that I made and today I found, thanks to the Dean of the Graduate School at NIU, another use for them.  I had been showing the larger size box and had left it on the persons desk.  The Dean came out of his office, saw it, and said "What's this?  A hat?"  Of course, being the kind of guy that he is, he had to put it on.  Sigh.


At least it has a use now.  LOL.  Yes I love where I work.  You never know what will happen.  :)

That's it.  Just wanted to share another use for the fabric boxes.

Enjoy and have a great day.

No comments:

Saturday Musings

 Hello everybody.  I hope your Saturday is going  well.  I have been busy working on various projects and can now show some pictures.  Befor...