Sunday, November 5, 2017

Sunday Squirreling

It's Sunday and, as usual, I'm squirreling.  I start one thing and change to something else.  My solution?  Work on more than one project at a time.

I don't have cross stitch progress pictures to share with you because they are boring.  Even *I* think they are boring.  I had to restart the Gnome Critter Christmas AND the Mini Owl.  So those are the two I am working on.  My goal is to do 300 stitches on the weekends in any combo of those two projects.  During the week?  Not sure what is a realistic number of stitches between work, gaming, quilting and cooking.  I'll report back on that.

On the quilting front I *do* have a picture to show you.  In the clean up the sewing area process, I discovered some blocks that I had done a LONG time ago but never put together.  I should have thrown them out.  I did such a terrible job on them.  I still had 9 of them so I put them together today.  Then I unstitched them and put them back together again since I messed up on the placement that I liked.  Pretty bad when you take pictures of the layout you like and you STILL mess it up.  Welcome to my life.  LOL.

Anyway, here it is.  I have a lot of trimming or something to do in order to straighten it out a bit more but it will eventually become a wall hanging.


I hope everybody has a great Sunday.  I'll chat later.  I still need to get my cross stitching done for today.  :)

No comments:

Saturday Musings

 Hello everybody.  I hope your Saturday is going  well.  I have been busy working on various projects and can now show some pictures.  Befor...