Thursday, November 19, 2020

Tooting a friends horn!

 Hello my readers! 


It's a mid month check in but first of all I wanted to toot a horn for my friend, and reader, Susan Smith.  Susan is a quilter and has just recently been accepted as a pattern tester for The Quilt Pattern Magazine.  As most of you know, I love that magazine and test their patterns whenever I can.  Susan just got permission to tell and show people her first test pattern that she did.  She doesn't have a blog but I am more than happy to support the crafting community so here is a picture of the top of her test pattern.  It is called Boxed Dutchman by RaeLyn Boothe.  


As she stated "This quilt is multi purposed, it is Red, White, and Blue for the Fourth of July as well as able to be used for Christmas due to the Red Poinsettia fabric, the Blue Crackle and the White with Roses". I also think that it would be good for any of the patriotic holidays. So many uses and times where she can show off her talent. Well done Susan!

I am working on multiple projects myself but since most of them are for presents I can't share the pictures.  Still I am thinking on what to work on in 2021 and I'm getting excited.  2021 will be my year for working more on cross stitch patterns.  I will be quilting too but cross stitch, hopefully, will be featured a bit more.  Of course lots of times my plans get changed so we'll see what 2021 brings.

I hope everybody has a wonderful day.  I'll be doing a post before Thanksgiving so watch the blog for that.  

Hugs to all.


1 comment:

A Walk With Susan said...

Thank you for the honorable mention on your blog. It totally made my day!

Saturday Musings

 Hello everybody.  I hope your Saturday is going  well.  I have been busy working on various projects and can now show some pictures.  Befor...