Sunday, August 21, 2022

Rainy Day Organization

 It's raining today so I decided to organize my floss.  I had separated the floss by numbers and so it wasn't too hard to refile (?) them back in. 


Of course that is only my stash.  I also have individual containers which hold the floss that I already have pulled for individual projects.  I've tried different methods but this one seems to work best for me.

That's about all that I have done today.  Well that and eating butterscotch cookies.  I have to hurry them up and eat them because they turned out yummy.  Butterscotch is one of my favorite flavors so I am having a hard time stopping eating them.  I finally froze about a dozen of them,  Perhaps with them being frozen and out of sight I won't be as tempted to eat them.  Then I pulled around 8 and bagged them to give to Dan the next time I see him.  

I hope everybody has a great day.


No comments:

Saturday Musings

 Hello everybody.  I hope your Saturday is going  well.  I have been busy working on various projects and can now show some pictures.  Befor...