Thursday, August 18, 2022

Progress on cross stitch and doctor's report

 Today wasn't too bad of a day.  Still have to type on my notebook and will need to take in my laptop to the repair shop but at least I have y notebook.  Other good news was concerning my eye doctor's appointment.  I don't need to go back to him until another year goes by or my eyesight gets worse.  He gave me two prescriptions that I can use IF I want to.  One is for a single lens prescription and the other ones is for a bifocal.  I can use them or just continue using the readers that I get from Dollar Tree.  It was nice that he showed me what things would look like without any prescription and then what it would look like with the glasses.  I couldn't the difference with the long distance so he thought that the readers would work just fine for now.  I do need to start to decrease the doses of the steroid drops and just watch for changes in eye strain etc.

With that good news I decided to dig out the mini owl HAED cross stitch pattern and made some progress on it.  I managed to get 200 stitches done!  



Now it is time to stop using the eyes so much and relax a bit.  :)  


I hope everybody has a great day!

No comments:

Saturday Musings

 Hello everybody.  I hope your Saturday is going  well.  I have been busy working on various projects and can now show some pictures.  Befor...