Monday, January 30, 2023

Oops - Forgot to add something

 I forgot to add my February Block Swap that I had done for my partner.  She got it and loved it.  I was so glad.  One never knows for sure if the person you are sending it to likes applique which is what I usually do.

Here's the picture of it.



The background fabric is one that has quotes and sayings about friends.

I am going to try and do themes for the month I participate.  For instance, for March I will probably do a shamrock.  April might be an umbrella with raindrops in the background.  May will be flowers since everybody knows April showers bring May flowers.  Not sure about June but July will probably have a patriotic theme to it.  August and September are also unknown with ending out the month with Halloween, Thanksgiving, and Christmas.   That's what I would like to do.  Not sure if it will turn out that way.  :)

Thanks for reading my blog and have a great day.

4 comments:

esther said...

Love your wall hangers. Your work is so beautiful ❤️❤️

Bonni said...

Thank you. They are a pain to hang up sometimes but I have a good friend who will come over if I need help and do it for me. :) Thank you for your comment about my work. I try the best I can.

Marsha Clark said...

<3 It !

Bonni said...

Thanks Marsha!

Saturday Musings

 Hello everybody.  I hope your Saturday is going  well.  I have been busy working on various projects and can now show some pictures.  Befor...