Thursday, January 19, 2023

Some UFO finishes - possibly

 January isn't over yet but I have still made progress.  That makes me feel good.  Feeling good is actually great since I've still got my cold,  I'll take my little victories where I can.

So my first progress picture is one of my blocks from my 2014 Rose of Sharon BOM.  My goal this year is to do one of the blocks each month and hopefully I will have them all done by the end of 2023.


My second finish is actually a current BOW done in Blackwork.  This is week 3 and I've kept up with it so far.  Here is  a picture of all three weeks.  Next week, after  I finish week four I might start doing the first border.  I'll have to see how it goes.



My last picture today is not one of my blocks but a block that I received from my partner in the January Block Swap.  I have signed up for the February Block Swap also.  I will post a picture of it when I get my partners name and it is in the mail.  :)




That's it for now.  I just couldn't wait any longer to say that I'm on track for my 2023 goal for crafting.


How is everybody doing?  I really do want to know.  I like chatting with my crafting friends.  Do you have any goals for 2023?  Let me know.

Until then, stay safe and warm and have fun stitching.

2 comments:

A Walk With Susan said...

Bonni you're doing great on your stitching. That block is cute, can't wait to see what you others you will receive. You are getting those UFO's stitched up pretty quick.

Unknown said...

Bonni,

Thank you for sharing your update on the pieces you've been working on this past month. Excited to see this progress. Love your goals for 2023! May this be your best year yet!

Beth

Saturday Musings

 Hello everybody.  I hope your Saturday is going  well.  I have been busy working on various projects and can now show some pictures.  Befor...