Wednesday, December 27, 2023

Am I a glutton for punishment?

      Maybe.  Why do I say this?  Because I've decided to work again on a HAED (Heaven and Earth Designs) .  I have so many and I know I won't be able to finish them all before I die but I can at least start on one.   The owl that I was working on pissed me off.  I made a mistake and didn't realize it until I was well past it and couldn't, or didn't want to, go back and unstitch 90% of what I had done.  That turned me off of cross stitch, except for the blackwork, and now it is time to back into it.  I still didn't feel like I wanted to go back to the Owl or other charts that I had started but only stitched around 100 stitches into it.  I will pull out those stitches and packed the fabric and chart away for another time.  THEN I ran across the pattern that called to me.  It is called Battle.  Here it is.


     It will be quite awhile before I finish it but that is ok.  I've seldom finished projects on time.  I supposed I will have to change my thinking since I ended up finished my 2023 Blackwork SAL.  Well I finished the stitching but not anything else.  It will take me a bit to figure out what I want to do with it.  I'm not in a hurry.

     This week, after Christmas, I dug out a lot of UFOs and wrote them down so I can work on them a little at a time.  I'm not sure if I will work a full month on a particular UFO or just a couple of weeks and then change it up?  We'll see how it goes.  I'll let you know.

     It's time for me to sign off and get to bed.  I hope you all have a good wee and a Hapyy New Year.

     Until next time...relax.




No comments:

Saturday Musings

 Hello everybody.  I hope your Saturday is going  well.  I have been busy working on various projects and can now show some pictures.  Befor...