Wednesday, March 6, 2024

What has been happening

      I am so happy that I made progress on  couple of things today.  Not only did I get to change up what is hanging on my walls, I am all caught up on my blackwork.  THAT includes this weeks pattern.  YAY!    That is basically al I wanted to say.  But here are some of the pictures of the wall changes.


     First up is Ellie.  I love Elli.  Since elephants are seen in Africa, I also put my African Zipper table runner on the dresser.  Now they all can chat away.



     Going with the March green theme, I also put up my bamboo quilt.  



     Not all things I put up were all green.  Here is the small quilt that is now hanging above my air conditioner.  It is getting to that time of the year where I have to put up small, or shorter, wall hanging so as not to cover up the a/c unit.



     Another small wall hanging that I put up was my turtle.  I love the colors in this one so it got to hang up on my wall.




     Not all things that I hung up was for quilting.  Here is the latest on my free 2024 PPSAL.  I can't believe that it is 10 weeks in already!


     It was such a nice day today that some of the other cats made their way into the yard.  I had forgotten how many oranges there were.  The one is almost white but still goes in orange category.  I call these three the ringtail family.



     The oranges weren't the only cats that were enjoying the weather.  Tigger also stretched out on the porch and napped.

     Sorry for the filtered look.  Tigger was to comfy to move so I couldn't open up the door for a better picture.



     I guess I had better stop here and get back to cutting out some rectangles.  As you can see from the back of these rectangles, I have them marked and just need to cut them out.

      



I hope you all have a great day!.

2 comments:

A Walk With Susan said...

Bonni,

You are doing a wonderful job on your PP SAL black work. Love the changes you made, of course the turtle is one of my favorites.

Your yard is full of color. LOL Love all the kitties.

Bonni said...

Thanks my friend. The turtle is colorful but think Ellie beats her out for my favorite.

Saturday Musings

 Hello everybody.  I hope your Saturday is going  well.  I have been busy working on various projects and can now show some pictures.  Befor...