The other project I need to finish by this month is this one. I will simplify it a little bit but I haven't figured out yet how I want to. The middle section will just have the snowman appliqued and not the inner quarter square triangles.
The colors for this one will be black and white and purple. Basically substitute the purples for the blues in it. instead of a red scarf I have purple batiks. I'll be posting progress pictures on it also when I get to work on it.
This will be the place where I chat about my life. Most of the time it will be about my crafts like quilting or cross stitch but it will also be about my gaming and family life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Finally - A Cooler Day
Hi everybody. I'm sorry that I haven't posted lately. I am having computer problems so not much is happening. Then there is t...
-
Notice that said catch up and not ketchup? Although a ketchup day sounds like it could be fun. This will be a short post since my ba...
-
I am getting ready to start a couple of new projects and need your help with one of them. I can't make up my mind on which one I want ...

No comments:
Post a Comment