This is a test and only a test. Well it's a test for more than one thing. I changed the settings on my blog to try and post something via email as well as having it automatically sent to a couple of people. So Shelley and Sally, let me know if you get an email notification that I have updated the blog. If this works, I might be able to keep up to date more since typing via email is easier?
Perhaps not easier but more convenient. :)
Soon new pictures will be posted also.
This will be the place where I chat about my life. Most of the time it will be about my crafts like quilting or cross stitch but it will also be about my gaming and family life.
Wednesday, April 27, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Finally - A Cooler Day
Hi everybody. I'm sorry that I haven't posted lately. I am having computer problems so not much is happening. Then there is t...
-
Notice that said catch up and not ketchup? Although a ketchup day sounds like it could be fun. This will be a short post since my ba...
-
I am getting ready to start a couple of new projects and need your help with one of them. I can't make up my mind on which one I want ...
No comments:
Post a Comment