Friday, April 29, 2011

The weekend is here

Finally the weekend has arrived and today, Friday, has had some better weather.  Unfortunately, I also think that my eye is getting a little worse.  I will have to make an appointment with the eye doctor anyway next week so it won't be too bad.  The corner of my eye wants to stay red a bit more and also I am getting a little pain back.  I will get it figured out sooner or later.

On a good part....I managed to start on a block for the table runner for the Quilting in the New Year Swap.  The table runner has five 10" squares to it.  Once I get it appliqued (needleturn) the actual quilting won't be bad because I'll just go around the pattern. 

Here's a picture of what the final project should sort of look like.  This was done without actually using my fabric but it will give you an idea of what the pattern and color pallette should be.

No comments:

Total eclipse

 Shalom stopped by and showed me a couple of the pix that he took of the eclipse.  I thought I'd share with you. The first two pictures ...