Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Waiting...and more waiting

Life is complicated at times.  First I will complain about time is going so fast and then the next moment I will be complaining about having to wait for things to happen.  Never satisfied I guess?  LOL.  I should be at work today and might get there eventually.  After work yesterday I cam home and found a UPS note on my door.  It appears that my Flynn Quilting System had arrived but since they required a signature it wasn't left.  I am hoping that they will try today so am staying at home today to see.  Hopefully I will be able to get to work since I have a lot to do.  If they don't come today I might have to see if my landlady will be home to sign or something.  I don't want to have to pay for it to be shipped twice although if I have to perhaps I can have it sent to my brother's house although they aren't always home either.


Then I am waiting for my GO! dies to get here.  I have ordered several at different times.  I think the estimated delivery date for most of them is around Valentine's Day.  I did manage to get a couple of quilting books the other day.








More things to add to my to do list.  Well I don't ever be bored!

Speaking of boredom...Time to get some hand stitching done while waiting for UPS.  Then perhaps I can finish up some writing that I need to do.

Talk to everybody later.




No comments:

Whew! Time for a break!

I have been busy these last few days.  I even got out my sewing machine and did some 9 patch blocks so I could continue on with Fleur.  Do y...