Saturday, February 18, 2012

Oh Oh! I did it again!

Overspent that is.  Now what WERE you guys thinking!

I had my 3 hour hand quilting class today at Acorn Quilts in Rockford IL.  It was a small class and everybody had a good time even when we were complaining that we couldn't do it.  :)    Well of course I had to buy stuff while I was there since you get a 15% discount on anything you buy on the day of the class.  It doesn't even have to be FOR the class.  If you buy items needed for the class you do get it at 15% off no matter which day you buy it.  Ok.  Ready now for the show and tell?  here is what I bought.  Sorry that the pictures aren't better but here they are.


Hope you enjoyed the look at what I got.  :)


No comments:

Saturday Musings

 Hello everybody.  I hope your Saturday is going  well.  I have been busy working on various projects and can now show some pictures.  Befor...