Thursday, March 29, 2012

classes

Oops.  Almost forgot to tell you.  I received a raise at work so am treating myself to two classes at the Acorn Quilt Shop in Rockford, IL.  The classes aren't until May and June but I am both excited and intimidated about them.  Intimidated about ....sit down Kat so you don't die from shock from this statement... the FREE MOTION QUILTING one.  Yep, you read that right..  I'm going to take a class on it.  9-12 for two Saturdays in a row.  The excited part comes from the other class.  I'm going to finally take a hand applique class.  I was told it was needle-turn so I'll see what they decide to teach. 

That was it.  You may resume your normally scheduled life now.

3 comments:

Kat Scribner said...

LOL and hugs to you, Bonni !

Bonni said...

Thanks Kat. I thought you'd appreciate that comment. :)

Linda Mullen said...

Congrats on your raise. :) Linda from Central Canada

Whew! Time for a break!

I have been busy these last few days.  I even got out my sewing machine and did some 9 patch blocks so I could continue on with Fleur.  Do y...