Saturday, April 21, 2012

Where to start...

Of course that title could mean where to start

1.  cleaning the house
2.  organizing the fabric
3.  cooking something
4.  list what I am working on
5.  work on something


It actually does mean all of those things so I guess I'd better make this a small post.  I did get to work on a couple of things today.  Hopefully tomorrow I will manage to finish up a little mug rug.  I bought a battery control little fan which seems to be working pretty good, and I finished my April teapot.

There.  That wasn't so bad.  I'll take pictures and post tomorrow.

Oh yeah...i also started to clean a corner of my work area  That counts as cleaning house doesn't it?  As for cooking something.  I'm defrosting home made brats from our local grocery store.  Guess that will be on tomorrows list.

Everybody have a good evening.


No comments:

Saturday Musings

 Hello everybody.  I hope your Saturday is going  well.  I have been busy working on various projects and can now show some pictures.  Befor...