Sunday, April 1, 2012

April! Already!

Hi everybody:

I had a lovely visit with mom this morning  I finished her wall hanging and she loved it.  She even chuckled when my brother and I put it up because, naturally, she had picked the hardest to get to place in her section of the room for it.  It got up though and she smiled so it was worth it.  Laughing at my brother had nothing to do with it...really it didn't.

April 1st.  April Fools Day...whatever you want to call it.  Today is the day that my allergies acted up so I spent most of my day in bed after coming home.  not a terrible way to spend it but it was kind of unproductive.  April also means another month has gone by and now I can show you the test pattern I did for April for Wenche's Christmas Baltimore BOM for Quilting Pattern Magazine.

http://www.quiltpatternmagazine.com/

It's a great magazine and always has a lot of stuff of interest in it  It comes out monthly so go check it out.  Here is the third block for the Christmas Baltimore.  They show a picture of the full quilt also on the site so you get an idea of what it will look like (great of course).



Oops!  Forgot to post my Asian Teapot for March.  Here it is but ignore the wrinkled background fabric.  I finished it at work and didn't have my iron handy;  LOL.


No comments:

Total eclipse

 Shalom stopped by and showed me a couple of the pix that he took of the eclipse.  I thought I'd share with you. The first two pictures ...