Saturday, July 4, 2015

Happy Fourth of July

Happy Fourth of July everybody...or at least those who celebrate it.  Even if you don't celebrate it I hope it will be safe day for you.

I had to stop working on things for a little bit to get ready for I am to have company next week.  The daughter of a friend staying with me for about a week as she is in between attending an anime conference and taking a short course for her potential work.  I've been busy cleaning and lining up projects I can work on while she is here.  :)



I am almost done with the kitten cross stitch...no really I am.  Hopefully it will be done by the end of July.

July's bucket list is Hawaiian Applique.  I have my pattern picked out.  Don't know if I will make it a pillow or just small wall hanging so keep posted for updates on that.

Now to get out the brats and start to cook them.

Have a wonderful day!

1 comment:

cityquilter grace said...

well if you start with a hawaiian pillow you might just get hooked and then make a bed quilt....that's what happened to me....LOL...loved every stitch!

Total eclipse

 Shalom stopped by and showed me a couple of the pix that he took of the eclipse.  I thought I'd share with you. The first two pictures ...