Tuesday, January 31, 2017

Feeling better

I am doing better each day which is a good thing but this cold has put me behind even more so than normal.  LOL.

I did finish today one of my Splendid Sampler blocks.  It wasn't much but at least it was forward progress.


I have one more block to do from one of my "UFO blocks" and then I can do a current one again.  I'm thinking that I might work on one of the butterfly blocks for my UFO blocks.  They are pretty easy to do and I know where those blocks are.

I need to sign off now.  It's still chilly at the computer so I'm going to look up the butterfly block and snuggle under something while I stitch it.

:)

I hope everybody had a great day.


No comments:

Saturday Musings

 Hello everybody.  I hope your Saturday is going  well.  I have been busy working on various projects and can now show some pictures.  Befor...