Friday, March 17, 2017

Paint Chip Challenge

This will just be a short post since I'm about ready for bed.  I finally decided on what I'll do for the Paint Chip Challenge.  I will make a mini wall hanging for my office.  My paint chips were green and purple.  I finished fusing the applique so tomorrow I can start to hand stitch it on.  Here is a picture of my paint chip colors and my vase of flowers that will be my mini wall hanging.



I think I might use the same material that I used for the vase for the back and binding.  I'll have to see.  I have time for that since it will take me a bit to hand stitch everything down.

That's my update for tonight.  I hope everybody had a great day!



1 comment:

Kat Scribner said...

Great choice, Bonni. I LOVE LOVE that fabric for the vase. Yummy.

Whew! Time for a break!

I have been busy these last few days.  I even got out my sewing machine and did some 9 patch blocks so I could continue on with Fleur.  Do y...