Monday, January 15, 2018

Last day of long weekend

Hello everybody.  I hope you have had a great weekend.  Today is my last day in my long weekend.  As much as I love my work, and I do, I will miss being at home and being productive with crafting.  I only have a couple of pictures to show but I did manage to get the Christmas Bells block done, but before I could do the butterfly block, I decided to take a break and do the January block in Bug Off.




I decided that I was too clumsy to cut out the antennae so I embroidered them.  I enjoy doing the hand embroidery so I also decided to add some spots to the ladybug. Thank goodness that I learned how to make French Knots a long time ago.  I have to say that I like how they turned out. 

I will be taking the butterflies to work and work on them during lunch hours.  I will be doing all of them in the brown/black.  I have done that before on butterflies and like how it looks.  I will also be doing hand embroidery for the antennae.  :)

That's it for now.  Everybody have a safe and good weekend.  Funny how I didn't hear anybody complain about it being Monday today.  LOL.


 - Bonni 

No comments:

Whew! Time for a break!

I have been busy these last few days.  I even got out my sewing machine and did some 9 patch blocks so I could continue on with Fleur.  Do y...