Monday, February 25, 2019

Woo Hoo -- Thousands of Bolts order came

Now, before I get all excited about the Thousands of Bolts order, let me post my attempt at FMQ with Sophira.  It's my best attempt so far but I still have a long way to go.  It's a start.




I didn't have any pattern that I tried to do but just wanted to get used to the machine a bit.  It will take me a bit to get used to Sophira and try FMQ.

Now on to the fun part.....

I order a ton of fabric from Thousands of Bolts (and only one nut) on the 21st and it came TODAY!  YIPPEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!  (cough cough).  Sorry about that.  Didn't mean to yell.   Want to see what I ordered?  If not, then you probably should stop reading now because I took pictures of the fabric.  All except to panels which I'll take a picture of at work.  I can hang them up there to get a better picture.  I don't normally do panels but these were cut enough.  One is very cute and the other one is very patriotic.   Now on to the pictures.

Not sure why I ordered this but it caught my eye and it was on sale.  Enough said on that one isn't it.  LOL


Perhaps for a back or a blender?

This is another one that caught my eye but I don't know what I will use it for.  Feel free to give me suggestions.


Another blender.  I will use this.


This is actually a little more orangish.

It said "buy me".  Of course I had to then.

Stonehenge...Nuff said

Like I said...Stonehenge



Aren't they pretty?  They feel so gooooood.  Especially the Stonehenge.

More to be posted tomorrow.  :)  

Hugs.


3 comments:

Jaimescraftyworld said...

So pretty

Deb Johnson, Quiltbeeme said...

YUMMY!!! I like how your first quilting looks like Pizza!!! I know you meant it to!! Good job! ;-) (I'm not showing you my first try) Hugs, Deb

Patty said...

You did good for your first quilting. I thought that it looked like a piece of pizza. Soon you will be able to draw all kinds of things in your quilting. I have tried to fmq on my machine at home but not so good I don't think my machine was meant to fmq. lol That's what I tell my self tee hee. I am going to purchase a machine especially for fmq, soon. My husband is going to buy it for me when he gets his Social Security retroactive check. God bless him. Hugs, Patty C.

Total eclipse

 Shalom stopped by and showed me a couple of the pix that he took of the eclipse.  I thought I'd share with you. The first two pictures ...