Friday, June 25, 2021

Cuteness Galore

 I think that this post will just be to brighten up my day.  More about why I need the brightness in the next post.

So let's see some cuteness  Namely Hayley and my cats/kittens.   :)


A smudgette sighting. Hard to see since he blends in so well.


T2 coming out from under the tree to eat.


BC's turn to guard and yard.


T2 has eaten and now starts to roam.

And Roam...


BC making sure that nothing happens.



Tort imitating BC on guard duty.



BC ignoring everybody.


Mama Smudge wanting some petting time.

Tort on Guard Duty



A smudgette sighting!


T2 heard a dog so went into hiding but is finally coming back out to eat.



Of course no cuteness pictures would be complete without pictures of Hayley.

Hayley with Mama

Hayley with Grandpa


Hayley with Grandpa


Hayley with Grandma.



I hope these pictures brought a smile to your face.  Time to stop here and get to my next pot on what projects I'm working on.

SMILE and have a GREAT day.


3 comments:

A Walk With Susan said...

Oh now this is just Too Much Cuteness! Those kitties are so cute. BC cracks me up. I didn't know Tort was such a Scardie Cat. Smudge sure does like your petting time.

Now let's talk about how precious Haley's photos are. OMG such a Cutie Pie.

esther said...

Cats are cuties but Harley is precious ❤️😍

Marsha Clark said...

Awe <3

Saturday Musings

 Hello everybody.  I hope your Saturday is going  well.  I have been busy working on various projects and can now show some pictures.  Befor...