Monday, August 9, 2021

Morning Activities

 Whew!  I have been busy this morning.  It is nice when productivity occurs.  MY productivity doesn't normally come unless I plan it out.  So here is what I put down in my calendar this week.

Dice onions and freeze - done thanks to my Ninja chopper

dice/slice green bell peppers and freeze - done

cook up some sweet potatoes and mash for lunch - done but am eating and not waiting for lunch

break down test pattern and figure out what to do on it each day - done.

mark the white fabric for the Flower Table Runner BOM and cut out

do a couple of posts for RPol and another gaming site - done

cut binding for Christmas rail fence.

That's enough for this Monday through Friday list.  As you can see I've made good progress.


Now it is time to take a break and read a book on my Kindle.  In the background I have playing Sherlock Holmes Old Time Radio Show.  It goes for 11 hours so I can just let it play.  If you wish to check it out on Youtube, go to:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E6XtvdmReVA

Enjoy and have a great day!



No comments:

Saturday Musings

 Hello everybody.  I hope your Saturday is going  well.  I have been busy working on various projects and can now show some pictures.  Befor...