Sunday, August 29, 2021

The End of August

 It's dark and it is raining outside.  Sounds like a good time to do a post on my blog

I hope everybody has been well.  For me, I've had some eye aches and some headaches but mostly I am ok.  I have to admit that August wasn't too bad for crafting.  I finished up a test pattern (can't show it until around December) and a UFO.  I also finished up the lattice table runner.  So now it is time for show and tell.

First of all, instead of normally being last, here is the pictures of the cats at breakfast the other day.  All seven of them showed up.  I can't believe how large the kittens are getting.  So we have two smudgettes, 2 mini oranges, T2 (eating with the kittens),  BC, and Tort.



Here is the UFO that I managed to finish.  It is the Christmas rail fence that I did from a kit from Jordan Fabrics.  The kit didn't have a border so it took me awhile to figure out what to use for the border, backing, and binding.  I am happy with how it turned out.



Here is the table runner that I finished.  It is three leftover blocks from the lattice wall hanging that I have to finish.  It is on my kitchen bar and I like how it looks.  It brightens the kitchen up I think.


That's it for my updates for August.  I'll see you in September!


2 comments:

A Walk With Susan said...

August was very productive for you. I am happy to see the 7 showed up. You are right those kittens are growing up quickly. Pretty soon we won't be able to tell the difference. 😀

Marsha Clark said...

Cute Kitties !
Pretty Quilts !

Saturday Musings

 Hello everybody.  I hope your Saturday is going  well.  I have been busy working on various projects and can now show some pictures.  Befor...