Tuesday, June 13, 2023

Back on track...sort of

 Wow.  So much has happened and yet looking back I'm not sure what DID happen.  Best laid plans and all that.  So....

My plans for food have been turned upside down when I agreed to go on a weight loss journey with a friend.  I'm not sorry I said I would go on this journey for I needed to lose around 30-40 pounds. I am happy to help my friend on her journey too.  We've always exchanged recipes so it is fun.   I just hadn't expected it so wasn't prepared for it.  I am TOTALLY happy she convinced me to go on this journey with her.  So where does that leave me?  Good question.


I should plan again my meals but I am not quite in the mood for it.  LOL.  I am still collecting recipes and sharing them.  Of course I can eat anything, or should that be everything, I want just as long as I don't overdo it.  So what am I eating this week?  Good question.


The front runners are:

something with hamburger since I have some that is already cooked up

something with rice and/or potatoes

maybe some of my tuna quiche-like pie but crestless

Taco soup

maybe chicken pinwheels


When I get to the grocery store, I'll buy some lettuce and spinach for salads.  


Any suggestions?  

No comments:

Saturday Musings

 Hello everybody.  I hope your Saturday is going  well.  I have been busy working on various projects and can now show some pictures.  Befor...