Thursday, June 15, 2023

What I been up to?

 There is a lot of things I *should* have been up to but sadly I wasn't.,  Between my allergies and the rain and the heat...I didn't feel like doing much.  I did, however, run cross this website and thought I'd share the link with you.  It tells how many cuts you can get from a fat quarter.  Interesting...

https://haileystitches.com/how-to-cut-a-fat-quarter/

My allergies and eye sight is a little better today.  I managed to catch up on my blackwork weekly blocks.  



Soon I will start on the current week which is week 24.  What is exciting about week 24 is that it is the last block before I start on the last row.  It's coming along.

That is about all I have to show for the crafting.  I am in the middle of stitching my July block exchange.  It won't take me long to finish it so that it will be all ready to mail out once I get the name of my partner.  The next month, August (to be stitched in July) will take a bit more thinking of what to do.  I'm not worried though.  I am sure that I'll find something that I will want to stitch. 

To make up for not showing too much on the crafting front, I have some kitten pictures for you.

First up in little Luna.  She gets into everything.  I now have to be careful when I open the door to go outside.  She is just waiting for the moment when she can scoot in.  


Next up is Smudge.  Smudge has the markings similar to Momma Smidge but is more gray.  The markings are starting to come out more and it is fun to see.  One of these days I might even be able to pet him/her.  



Their big brother, Sonny, is showing them around the yard more.  I'm not sure he is the best influence since I remember when he would sneak into the house or get into other things.



Of course, BC (or that could be Uncle Orange - it is hard to tell) is standing watch while Callie gets a chance to eat.  I saw Callie's kittens the other day but they might have moved on.  I haven't seen Callie or the kittens in about a week.  Dan did say that he saw her the other day so I know she is still around somewhere and is getting food.  She will show up eventually.  With kittens of her own, I'm sure she is busy.


I know that this post isn't very long or anything  but I'll try show some more stuff next time.  

Take care everybody and I'll see you next week.


2 comments:

Mona’s said...

Beautiful cats

Bonni said...

Thanks. They come and go and stay outside. There about 4 people on my block that set out food so they remain well fed. LOL. They are fun to watch.

Saturday Musings

 Hello everybody.  I hope your Saturday is going  well.  I have been busy working on various projects and can now show some pictures.  Befor...