Monday, June 5, 2023

Did you miss me?

 Yeah I didn't post this week??  Last weeks? updates.  So there isn't much to talk about this week.

It has been in the high 80s and low to mid 90s last week and this week.  It doesn't give me energy to work on things,  So that is my excuse which really isn't an excuse but more of an explanation.

My eyes are also bothering me this week.  I'm not sure why but it has slowed me down.  Normally I'd have my weekly update for you with my blackwork but I'm still stitching it.  



Here is what it looks like up to this current week.  I will have it ready for the next craft update though.

I was able to send out my block to my partner.  She was happy to get it and it brought a smile to my face. 




It's time to start on the next block.  It will be a patriotic theme since it is for July.  I already know which block I want to do.  I have it printed out and now I have to get the fabric picked out and the pieces fused on.  I have plenty of time so I'm not worried.

I did get some more of the cross stitch done.  Not sure if I will get it anything done on it this week but I'll see.


That's about it for my crafting report this week.  I also am going to try to lose some weight so I have a lot of things on my plate right now.  At least I won't be bored.  LOL.  This meme is a good reminder not to give up.  




Things will get done.  I'm retired.  I have time, right?

Stay cool everybody and maybe I'll post again this week!













4 comments:

Elle said...

We are retired and have time as long as we wake up each day ;-) I'm just 62yo and I don't take a single day for granted. (hope this isn't perceived as a debby downer).

Bonni said...

Nom, you're not a Debby Downer. It's good to remember things like that. :)

Sewgranny said...

Yes it's already too hot!!! I'm in southwestern Georgia and I'm not liking it and it's not even summer yet! Thank goodness for air conditioning, I'll just stay in and quilt.

Bonni said...

Stay safe and cool as you can Sewgranny. I've started to walk a little bit because I've noticed my mobility is going down hill a little bit. My mother would have said it's because I was being lazy. My grandmother would say that my body is just "settling". I think I like my grandmother's version better. Either way I'm continuing to adjust to the difference in temps from Illinois to the temps in Arkansas. I've heard that Illinois is getting hot weather already too. I think it will be a warm summer so it is best to stay inside and craft...and take naps. :)

Saturday Musings

 Hello everybody.  I hope your Saturday is going  well.  I have been busy working on various projects and can now show some pictures.  Befor...