Friday, January 21, 2011

January 21, 2010

Compliments from my friend Connie who has the temperature thing in her car.  She took this on her way in to work this morning.  The Wind Chill has us at -25 to -30F. 





It will warm up in a day or two but not by much.  I'd almost rather have the cold then the snow though.  My car, Rhea, started up nice this morning and I just ran her until the windows cleared.  I wasn't going to go out in this weather to clean off the windshield.  I keep a blanket in the car also that I threw over my legs to keep me warm until heat kicked in.  Of course I layered and looked totally ridiculous but I was warm and that was the main thing.  :)

No comments:

Saturday Musings

 Hello everybody.  I hope your Saturday is going  well.  I have been busy working on various projects and can now show some pictures.  Befor...