Wednesday, January 26, 2011

January 26, 2011

It's a cloudy day today.  20F although it feels like 10F with humidity at 91%.  Pressure is 30.02 in. and the wind is from the WNW at 8 mph.  We have a 10% chance of precipitation today and tomorrow we might get 1 - 2" of snow...of course in time for me travel out in.

Last night I figured out how to do paper piecing.  It took me a bit but between three or four sources I did it.  Not perfect but I will do better in my next attempt.  I was using up some fabric that wasn't large enough for much else so only did one block.  The next project I will plan out so I have enough material to make four blocks for a small wall hanging.


No comments:

Saturday Musings

 Hello everybody.  I hope your Saturday is going  well.  I have been busy working on various projects and can now show some pictures.  Befor...