Thursday, November 10, 2011

Busy life!

Life has been really busy these last days.  Not sure where I will find the time to fit everything in but then that typical of the holidays which are upon us.

Took inventory of what I need to do. I am listing it here more as a reminder and a checklist for me to keep on target.  Without a list I will forget something.  Of course there is the chance that I will forget to put it ON the list in the first place.  LOL.

Bonni's end of year to do craft list (not in any particular order)

Finish up the Quilting in the New Year project from Hell.  Otherwise known as the Blue terror.

Work on the test quilting project - wish I could post pictures on that but can't.

8 Elf Stockings for my Elf Envelope Assistant Elves.  I figured they needed something for being such good Elf Assistants.  I might cheat a little on this.  I found some pre quilted white (off white) material that I might use for part of the stocking.

Make or figure out what to give Grad Assistant (female) for Office Xmas
Make or figure out what to give student helper (male) for Office Xmas
Make or figure out what to give Bossman for Office Xmas.

The Offix Xmas presents need to be done before the 1th of December.

Do the turtle wall hanging for Dan's "betrothed".

Finish up QAYG crib quilt....it is 2/3 done

Figure out Xmas presents for some quilty friends.

Work on Dan's Medieval Quilt (although this might be when we are closed down between Xmas and New Years)


Figure out what to give Tony (brother in rehab and looking at by pass surgery) for Xmas.

Figure out what to give Mom for birthday (December 10th) AND Xmas.

Figure out what to put in Mom's and Tony's Xmas stocking.

Whew!  That's all I can think of right now.  You'd think that I would be getting going on some of them wouldn't you.  Well last night was a good start.  I managed to work on some blocks last night and also worked on the Blue Terror.  I won't be able to do much quilting stuff this weekend because......

drum roll......

Gaming on Saturday AND......

A "cooking with tea" seminar on Sunday.  It will be held at Bab's and Coco's Tea Emporium which is always fun to go to.  Will have to try some of their new teas while I'm there.

Well back to the fusibles and tracing outlines.   Until next time.

Everybody have a great day/night.


No comments:

Saturday Musings

 Hello everybody.  I hope your Saturday is going  well.  I have been busy working on various projects and can now show some pictures.  Befor...