Tuesday, November 22, 2011

What did I just sign up for!

Kat -- I blame you....  LOL....

Some of you might notice that I have figured out how to put buttons on my blog and now sport two of them.  One of them I'll blame Kat for since I went to her blog and she talked about the 2012 Free Motion Quilt Challenge.  I'm not sure how it happened but I signed up for it also.  LOL.  Seriously though I think it will be good for me.  Another challenge to stretch myself as a quilter and Free Motion Quilting (FMQ) is used a lot today in quilting.  Check it out.

The other button is for The Quilt Pattern Magaine.  This is an online magazine which you have to pay for but the price isn't bad at all.  Of course *I* like it since I just finished being a test quilter for some of their stuff.  What a thrill that was.  I am so excited about what I did and yet I can't talk about it because it's not published yet.  LOL.  I can't wait until I get permission to show people what I did because, in my own modest opinion, I did pretty darned good on it.  It's not often I say that!  Check them out.

Well back to ornaments and planning on what I need to do over the holidays etc.  If I don't have a list and carry it around with me I don't get ANYTHING done.

Happy Holidays everybody!



No comments:

Saturday Musings

 Hello everybody.  I hope your Saturday is going  well.  I have been busy working on various projects and can now show some pictures.  Befor...