Sunday, March 17, 2013

March 17th - Happy St. Patty's Day

The Irish in me is so small I'll not wear green today (mostly because my outfit hasn't been cleaned yet) but I will wish everybody a Happy St. Patty's day.  I didn't go see mom today since I wasn't feeling the best but I did work a little bit on my test pattern.  It's coming along.

A day or so ago I posted my mug rugs for the swap I was in.  Over the weekend I received mine.  In it was some more goodies also.  Here are some pix from that.




I also received a little single serving size of Folgers "instant coffee crystals" and a packet of hot chocolate.  A very yummy package to get too.  I wonder how she knew that I liked to put chocolate in my coffee?  I'm sure I will be using them soon.  Are her colors that she used in the mug rugs cute?  I'll be putting those on my bulletin board at work tomorrow.

The blanket stitch around the applique pieces were done by hand and the outline stitching, echo stitching, and stitch in the ditch were done on her machine.  I love them.

Thanks Ruby!


No comments:

Saturday Musings

 Hello everybody.  I hope your Saturday is going  well.  I have been busy working on various projects and can now show some pictures.  Befor...