Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Winter Wonderland

Looking out the window today I see a winter wonderland.  Two to three days ago we had dry roads and little snow and today outside my work window it looks like this.


You can see the side road there that was plowed out right before I snapped the picture.  It snowed most of the day and might part of tomorrow also.  I left my car in the parking garage at work and got a ride home with a co-worker.  I park off street and have to pull out into an alley.  That doesn't always get plowed out right away and I didn't want to have to go our and move my car between the street and my parking case just to make sure the city didn't plow me in.  I guess I don't have an excuse not to go to work.

Lyndon (bossman) is also suppose to return from Africa and be back in the office tomorrow.  We'll see if he made his connections and made it back to DeKalb.  Of course I will won't get my African fabric tomorrow but it does mean that it shouldn't be too long before I get to see it.

I'll make sure to snap pictures of it and show you all.

Have a great night everybody.


No comments:

Saturday Musings

 Hello everybody.  I hope your Saturday is going  well.  I have been busy working on various projects and can now show some pictures.  Befor...