Friday, April 19, 2013

Drats!

Don't you hate it when you get to the end of the post and then you get an "error" message when you hit "publish"?  That's what happened so it's back to the drawing board for typing.

I found some cross stitch kits that I had forgotten that I had so I pulled them out.  I might have to start doing cross stitch again.  Here are the patterns.





I did manage to get a mug rug done and ready to send out to a friend.  I love the wonkiness of it.   The flowers aren't perfect but then in nature they aren't either. 


I am working on another t-shirt wall hanging.  This will be for my GA who is graduating.  She notified me that I could do one for  her.  She bribed me with the "I'll pay for the fabric" line.  It worked.  We went to JoAnne's last week and picked out a fabric with black paw prints on a red background.  When I saw which t-shirts she brought in for me to use, I warned her that some of her words would get cut off and pointed out that some of her stains would show. She said it didn't matter.  We'll see after it's all put together.  :)



Break time is over so it's time to get back to work.  Everybody have a great weekend.
 

No comments:

Saturday Musings

 Hello everybody.  I hope your Saturday is going  well.  I have been busy working on various projects and can now show some pictures.  Befor...