Sunday, April 21, 2013

A little progress...

This was my gaming weekend which is typically a no quilting weekend.  I managed to finish a small mug rug though so I can get it mailed out in the mail this week.  It's for a friends birthday.  Since most people are trying to lose weight, I thought this type of cupcake would be safe...and it travels through the mail so much better.



The colors are a little off but not by much.  The back of the fabric is the same as the binding.

Well that's about all the quilting I got done today.  Not much but something that I had been wanting to get done for a bit.

I do have a story to tell you though.  I make rice filled wrist pads to sell and I took my rice and empty bags to work on Friday to work on them.  I didn't get a chance so I brought the rice home.  It was in a zip lock bag.  I thought I had brought home the empty fabric bags too so that I could fill them this weekend while watching tv or something but noooooo, I left them at the office.  So when I get home, I open up my backpack and oops......

Evidently the zip lock bag had opened up and I had/have rice now all over the bottom of my backpack.  My backpack is one that rolls so it has the "frame" which means I can't just turn it inside out to clean it up.  At least it was dry rice and not cooked rice.  LOL.

No comments:

Saturday Musings

 Hello everybody.  I hope your Saturday is going  well.  I have been busy working on various projects and can now show some pictures.  Befor...