Monday, April 1, 2013

April 1st

April Fool's Day.  A day where one should question what is said.  Luckily I didn't run into too many people who wanted to play tricks so it wasn't so bad.  Of course since it is the 1st of the month, that meant the new BOM's would be coming out soon.  As usual, The Quilt Pattern Magazine is one of the first ones out of the starting block and I have the new mini BOM.  It's a cute Easter egg. pattern.  Since it's basically an oval, it didn't take long to do.


There was a bonus pattern of an umbrella which I might do for the label when it is done.  Not sure yet.

Hope everybody's day was a good one.


No comments:

Saturday Musings

 Hello everybody.  I hope your Saturday is going  well.  I have been busy working on various projects and can now show some pictures.  Befor...