Saturday, April 12, 2014

A small mini wall hanging...very small

Well kind of small anyway.

I didn't feel well enough to go gaming this weekend so my sewing weekend started a little early.  Allergy pills worked well enough on my headache but not fast enough to go gaming.  I had bought this little picture online a number of years ago but never did anything with it.  I hadn't read the description very well and didn't realize it was so small.  Today I finally found it again and decided to do something.  It didn't take very long and I only did a minimum of quilting on it.  It will hang up in my office in that little space by my desk.


It's hard to read the tape but it is around 8 1/2" long.  Normally I use mini's around 12" long in that space but this will work also.

That's it.  Not sure what I'll work on tomorrow.

How is everybody else doing?


2 comments:

BillieBee (billiemick) said...

It's really a lovely scene. Feel better soon!

Marsha Clark said...

Pretty !!!

Whew! Time for a break!

I have been busy these last few days.  I even got out my sewing machine and did some 9 patch blocks so I could continue on with Fleur.  Do y...