Tuesday, April 1, 2014

April is already here!

March went quickly and now April is here.  Of course that means one day/month closer to those May flowers they are always promising us.  Will we have snow on Easter this year?  Maybe.  It wouldn't be the first time.

I brought in my blocks from the Civil War BOM that was offered by Custom Quilt Kits.  We only have two more blocks to do and then figure out how to put them all together.  This is what they look like so far in all their non trimmed state.  :)


It's been a struggle but it does tell me a bit more about what blocks/patterns I don't mind doing (or can suffer through) and which ones I doubt I will ever do again.  I actually like one or two of the blocks that I made.  I guess that progress was made then.  :)


1 comment:

esther said...

Those look great!!

Saturday Musings

 Hello everybody.  I hope your Saturday is going  well.  I have been busy working on various projects and can now show some pictures.  Befor...