Monday, March 31, 2014

Caught up on Civil War BOM

YAY!  I caught up on my Civil War BOM blocks just in time for another one to be sent out.  Sigh.  LOL.

Here are the two that I just finished.  I must say that I do NOT like the card trick block.  LOL.  Had more problems with that and it's not great but this BOM is a learning experience for me.



You can see the colors a little bit better in the first picture.  Can you see that crease in the second picture?  I can see that when I put them all together I'm going to have fun squaring them up.


2 comments:

Kat Scribner said...

I agree about the card trick block. It has never called to me. Is this project your early stages of piecing? I know you specialize in applique. Isn't it fun and a little scarry to branch out into new methods.

esther said...

I still like appliqué best but I do piece blocks too. Love you work.

Total eclipse

 Shalom stopped by and showed me a couple of the pix that he took of the eclipse.  I thought I'd share with you. The first two pictures ...