Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Progress on Ancestery

What a surprise today.  I got my Ancestry DNA results in.  If you are interested, you'll find it out on my page that says The Bromelands.

After that great news I was a bad girl and used up some of my quilters cash with Missouri Star Quilt Company and ordered some stone chips.  Those are the 5"x 5" squares put out by Stonehenge.  That makes two shipments I am waiting for now from Missouri Star Quilt Company.  :)  I also ordered some Ratayne to hopefully stop the bleeding of the blues on my new purse that I bought a couple of months ago.  I'm tired of using it and coming away with blue hands!

I also took time out today to clean my irons.  Never done that before but I am pleased with how they turned out.  I will definitely buy the cleaner again.

Not much to report on but sometimes it's enough to just post what you did.  LOL.  I mean how exciting can it be to report that I spent time at the laundry mat and washed my white on white for the Esther Aliu table runner?

No comments:

Saturday Musings

 Hello everybody.  I hope your Saturday is going  well.  I have been busy working on various projects and can now show some pictures.  Befor...