Saturday, June 21, 2014

What I've done this weekend

Not much!   LOL

Well that's the short version.  The longer version is that I didn't go to the International Quilt Show (no worries Diane....family and rest comes first) but I know there will be photos of the quilts on the internet that I will be able to see.  So instead I went to Needles in Rochelle and signed up for the July 12th (my birthday) 2nd annual stitch out.  I went last year with Connie and it was fun.  It's a good way to start to work on some UFO's.

Yesterday and today I've been working on the test pattern for the Quilter Pattern Magazine.  That should be finished before my vacation ended.  I will then start to pick up on the BOMs that have been waiting for me to work on.

In the meantime I've been taking more pictures with my camera.




Back to being productive.  Have a great day.

2 comments:

BillieBee (billiemick) said...

I was trying to remember where I saw the new camera. Hope you are still enjoying it. I bought on just like it for my DH for Father's Day. He's trying to read the small print right now.

Love the photos!

Marsha Clark said...

Cool pics

Whew! Time for a break!

I have been busy these last few days.  I even got out my sewing machine and did some 9 patch blocks so I could continue on with Fleur.  Do y...