Saturday, May 21, 2016

VACATION TIME!!!!!!!

Yes that is right!  Bonni is on VACATION!!!

Now that means I will probably only go into the office twice in two weeks instead of 10 times or so and I will have a list of projects to work on that I will be lucky to get 1 or 2 things done on.

One of the things that I will be working on is this Raven:



What else will I be working on?  I'm not sure, but I would like to finish a child's quilt (who is now 1 year old) and this Raven.  I have 2 or 3 blocks to do and mail out.  Perhaps work on my butterfly blocks, or teapot blocks or..or...or....

Let's face it.  Trying to come up with projects to work on will not be the problem.  The problem comes in trying to figure out which one to work on first and then remember to work on them.  Mundane things like house cleaning will have to be on the list since I will have company company for 4 days in early June.

Guess I had better get going.

Everybody have a great day!

1 comment:

Sue Cottle said...

The Raven is very cool. Hope you have a great vacation and enjoy having company.
sue:)

Saturday Musings

 Hello everybody.  I hope your Saturday is going  well.  I have been busy working on various projects and can now show some pictures.  Befor...