Thursday, May 25, 2017

It's Friday Jr.

I love the app on my  phone that is Bitmoji.  It has all these cute little things I can send to people and my favorite place is to send to Facebook at the end of the day, etc.



Isn't that cute?  Bitmoji is where I found the Friday Jr. tag.  Here is it.


You can change the look of your Bitmoji but I like this one since I have dark hair, etc.

I worked on my test pattern last night and will work on it more tonight if I can stay awake.  It's been kind of hard lately to stay up for a reasonable amount of time.  Just so much going on.  I'm sorry I can't show you pictures yet but I can show you a picture of my lettuce and tomato plants.

Lettuce - 5.25.17

Tomatoes - 5.25.17

That's about it.  My break time is over and I need to get back to tuition waivers.  Sigh.  LOL.


No comments:

Saturday Musings

 Hello everybody.  I hope your Saturday is going  well.  I have been busy working on various projects and can now show some pictures.  Befor...