Wednesday, May 24, 2017

Wednesday Wonder

Wonder of all wonders....my new glasses came in early.  So I went and picked them up.  It will take a little getting used to but I think I will like them.  Now I will warn you now...what you are about to see is a scary sight....ME!    LOL.


Not the best picture but considering it was taken in the car looking at the rear view mirror and my seat belt is on...I guess it's not the worst picture.  To celebrate getting a new pair of glasses, I also picked up two new hard cases.  America's Best gave me a free see through hard case but I thought to get these two also since they were only around $2 each.



I have been wearing the glasses for an hour now and find that my eyes need a rest.  I'll take pictures tomorrow of my AeroGarden and also an update of the mini owl.  Next week is vacation, or should I say staycation, so I will start to catch up a bit on the Solstice blocks as well as work more on the test project.

Until then....SMILE!


No comments:

Saturday Musings

 Hello everybody.  I hope your Saturday is going  well.  I have been busy working on various projects and can now show some pictures.  Befor...